Register below to be involved in the 2017 Port Stephens Literature Awards
A MASSIVE $1100 in Price Money
Short stories up to 2000 words on any topic.
1st $500 – Port Stephens Council Award
2nd $300 – Club Lemon Tree Award
3rd $150 – News Of The Area Award
Four x $25 – Most highly commended prizes.
Plus $50 – Readers Choice Award.
Entry fee – $10 for the first entry and $5 for any subsequent entry (cheques/money orders made out to TACE and mail as per below.)
Enquiries: Geoff Walker 02 4982 4095
Postal Address : Literature Awards, PO Box 105 TANILBA BAY NSW 2319
- Standard competition conditions apply – no entry form needed. for more info contact Geoff Walker 02 4982 4095
- Separate cover sheet with story title and author’s contact details.
- Stories to be typed and double spaced.
- Please advise on cover sheet if you don’t wish members of the public to read your story after judging.
- Closing date 30th September 2017.
Port Stephens Council
Club Lemon Tree
News Of The Area – media publications
and the volunteers at Tilligerry Adult and Community Education – ‘TACE’
RELATED news story