How do I get started as a property buyer?
BT, Raymond Terrace
Or CLICK FOR ADVERT QUOTE
Here are a few pointers to start. As a minimum, a potential purchaser should:
· Organise your finance or pre-approval.
· Work out what your budget is, what type of property you are seeking, and the criteria the property has to have.
What are the deal breakers for you?
· Ask to be added to the Real Estate Agency database, along with the criteria of what type of property you are seeking. Even if you’re not 100% sure, at least give a rough guideline.
· Subscribe to the Facebook and Social Media pages of your Real Estate Agencies to look out for upcoming properties.
· Build a customer relationship with your preferred agent. They will remember you and you will become front of mind if they speak with you or email you on a regular basis.
· When completing an inspection, especially if viewing a number of properties, take your camera, ask permission to take some relevant snaps so that you can remember which property had which features you liked or disliked.
· Realise that sometimes you have to compromise. Not very often a property matches your criteria and visualisations by 100%.
Hope that helps.