WITH the elderly most at risk from Coronavirus, Tilligerry Bridge Club has trumped in with health initiatives to reduce risk.
Posters issued by the NSW Bridge Association advise members to adopt the following precautions:
• Wash hands frequently and prior to every bridge session.
• Use hand sanitizer.
• Avoid hand shaking, hugging and kissing.
• Cough and sneeze into the crook of your elbow.
• Self isolate if you have been in contact with anybody affected.
• Stay home if you have a sniffle or a cough.